Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Chris; do you own halo do you know about the history of the game halo at all?

Microsoft taken it over when it was only on Mac system they got dump big time the next one came out for windows system.

Halo Ce don't run on Mac at all. Think Halo 2 or 3 will ether nope

You keep putting your big foot in your mouth? Try to dislike the taste of it and stop..

Ps I still have all the freaky real world combat games instill so get a clue Chris.

i do have a 300GB Hard drive you do remember right? thats means i have a lot of software and games instill into it. right now i have at lease 45 games instill into it at this time working on more to get instill hopefuly have around 55 games in totally maybe more.

I like a change of games, have to say i real tire of the online flame wars about cheaters in Novalogic inc games, so i am playing a offline game for now a Sci-Fi magical world game Black & White 2 serials. i do have to say i am loving it totally.

no one to think about did they get me by cheating or have some other fool making a clame and report you in even if your play fair i don't need that ether.

think all novaworld member think report a person in is like a sport i don't need it that baddly

Keep it up chris………….
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-24-2006 at 07:27 PM.