Thread: Halo?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:32 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
Halo CE is PC the first one

Halo 2 is only for Xbox, it would be nice it come out for the PC, but all i know is Halo 3 is coming out for Windows Vista only.

allot of us all were piss about halo 2 only for Xbox only and lot of us drop it totally. i not going to spend 50.00 on a game then spend another 100.00 to 250.00 to get the hardware to play it on. thats a waste of good money

by the way i instill Halo CE in last night, and its 100% better the gfx are way better then my old tower use to see chief look his armor was flat painted color now it all sheen look like a custom paint job.

i should not play it till i get a gfx-card for the tower, it make it easy on the system, seem to bog down after a time.

love seeing the lighting on the shield/armor when you get shot or you shot them way cool to see. really cool to see. need a high-end gfx-card to see it.

its like lighting dancing on the skin of the charters
Yea i know that Chief but i may not buy Halo untill the prive lowers since i am not sure if i want it!I bought Doom 3 today instead so far and its freaky as hell like i figured it would be.Some parts can teally scare the crap out of you when something big sneaks up on you out of nowhere!

When i saw the bulldog big monster like thing i was like motherscusbucket lol!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?