View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 06:24 PM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

If you think that this demo is what they are gunna put out. Your wrong!! Its a demo and there are tons of bugs, but they have so many players on there back to put something out so they released the demo. But of couse some people want the demo to be perfect and have no flaws or room to improve. I am supprised that you are not posting that there is only one map to play, or that it takes 5 mins to load the same map every time.

A major part of the game is having to fly across the water (or land). If they make it really hard to fly choppers, NOBODY WILL PLAY. Just because YOU dont want somebody who has never played Jo or BF to fly choppers, does not mean they dont. Who are they gunna attract by makeing every body take a 2 week flying lession before they can even play A demo.

I am not saying that they dont have room to improve on JO because they do. Its like i said, my squad and i have counted 15 major bugs to be fixed [from players flying 300 feet strait up (out of a chopper) and falling back down and not dying - to joining a game but frezzing up as soon as you get and have to restart the game.] but i am not gunna come in a forum and start bashing nova before the game is even out. There are much more positive ways to get your point across with out bashing and flaming people. (after all i managed not to flame you)

I'll wait till the game comes out then i will start crying about spending 40 bucks on a game that is bugged. but i wont be a cry baby about a free game thats just a demo.