Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 10:02 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
he allows wars/diseases/ and disasters to occer because think about it. If mo one went through pain....no one suffered and no one died, there would not be a reason to ask god for help. Everyone would forget about him because nothing could hurt them. People would stop going to church. example. In the 911 disaster, the survivors that went throught that horrible day, you know that they got down on there knees bowed there heads and praid to be saved. So if nothing could hurt them, they would not have to do this. ( this might seem cruel or mean but i think this is the truth or atleast my opinion)

Now there are reasons for things to be made. When earth was around long ago and b4 ne animals where around, the atmosphere changed in some way, brought carbon dioxide and ever oxygen. This mixter and other gasses will create. They created bacteria..the bacteria developed into different things andmore bacteria arose. Soon the firdt 1 cell organism wa born...and it all started from that point.

that is the scientific way that they say it was found. Now I alwaus question, if this all happend, where did earth come form? How was the solar system created? how was the stars and the other galexis created? We do not know. Hopefully we will find out the truth. i think this started all from someone or something. I do not know and i do not have a clue of who or what started it all. But i do believe that we would not be on this earth is God was not here beside us every day. God created us, and looks out for us.

Now I do believe that you can talk to God. I have befor. I do not hear a person start talking to me fro above but i know that he is listening. I can feel and anf there are situations that i no that there was no way i could get out of and i got out. I believe that God looks out for all.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser