View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 03:14 AM
‹-†Kâíshô†-›™ is offline ‹-†Kâíshô†-›™

Short_Fuse.... (and they wonder..)

You qoted me as to a sarcastic comment about Spawn Armor... and then you quoted me again... o rso you thought.. -> Base Raping is considered cheating no matter how u look at it..cheating = making it unfair for others to be able to play the game. When a person literally sits at a spawnin point, , and doesnt go out for any kills and just is consistently killin that one person who keeps spawnin in the same area and he/she hasnt even been able to move a step forward to be able to even defend themselves or even get a chance to get into the game to play w/ every0ne..thatz just not right!!!
Just so you know, thats my wifes opinion of players that just stay in one place killing off players that respawn.
Now, we're not talking about Tainers. Or coded in cheats. What my wife and I are saying is that if you would Spawn lets say for instance, with a building behind you, a vehicle next to you on your right and a stone wall on your left and you only have 1 way to go... and if there is someone waiting for you as you come around vehicle or stone wall and keeps o killing you then I call it Base Rape'in.. my wife calls it cheating... its an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.... Someone said that to get away form a Base Raper you must have skills.. well, I've seen skilled players fall victims to what her and I are referring too. As far as Clan or Squads go, I was a member of ||JTF2|| for a little while. I left on my own and went Solo. Being good at FPS's deserves for you to try out for a Squad and deal with hjow things go. Just because I don't like certain things that goes on doesn't mean I'll stop playing. There are other ways around that. Either I'll leave or if I am hosting, I'll warn them about how they are "playing".. Not trying to tell anyone how to play a game but there are somethings that are really uncalled for. To me its a Challege, its not a challenge when someone sits on a tiolet and wait for you to pop your head around a corner to take a cheap shot at you right when you spawn. Its a challenge when you have more than 2 players after you shooting at you and your making a get away or defending yourself. Thats skills.... but it doesn't take skills to just sit there and watch out for a spawning point. Everyone has issues with almost everything that comes to FPS playing online. Myself, I just speak my mind and go from there. :-)