View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 05:27 PM
407 is offline 407

Send a message via ICQ to 407 Send a message via AIM to 407
Thanks buddy for repying soo quickly,

Ok, let me start from the beginning. The squad name is The Sniper's Coalition (tags: ~TSC~). I was also thinking that the sigs don't have to be that big either, I was thinking more along the size of your sig, (300 x 60 or 400 x 75). The banner though, that should be pertty good size though, but not overly big. The names that need to do on the three sigs are 407, LongTrang, and Skull. 407's ICQ # is 168304829. LongTrang's ICQ# is 160997742. Skull's ICQ # is 166496005. I'd like to have thoughs on there. And the squad name, The Sniper's Coalition. Their name, ICQ#, and squad name should all be the same area for each sig, like their names in the lower left corner, their ICQ# in the upper right, and the squad name in the upper left corner or what ever looks good. Plus the name color of image should be in each one, like if one had a real deep red and another had a deep red but different a little, you know what I mean. Or maybe the same Black Hawk Down character in a certain postion, but a different angle looking at him, that would be cool. The Banner, try and make the banner using the same character, but a postion, where you can see his eye through the scope of the sniper rifle, that would realy be neat. I don't know if you able to do all of that, but it might also be fun. It would be nice to have pertty much the same background color of each one, with the same character in in the same postion, but for each sig have us looking at him at a different angle. The Banner, i guess just what ever looks the best to match the sigs. And if you can't do all of this, then anything that you think looks cool. I trust you. Just make sure that they all kind of match. Thanks buddy. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again,

Last edited by 407; 06-20-2003 at 07:38 PM.