View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
RollEyes umm just a suggestion

I think having contests for sigs are stupid maybe alot of sites do it to just add links and maybe they don't have nothing to do. alot of sites have sig contest but to me, If i started making websites again i wouldn't have a sig contest and copy off all the other sites that have them. Think of something new, BE CREATIVE! Do something different make everyone copy off your site rather than the other way around. I think Everyone does nice work. When you have so many entrys it is hard to judge so what i'm trying to say is limit a persons sig entry to 1 or 2 or whatever but if it was my website i wouldn't put a sig contest. But i guess that's just me and i know everyone doesn't think that would be a good idea so i'll just shut up and keep with my sugestion. -o- by the way do ya'll buy graffic programs or just download them? and what are their name(s)??? Thanks, Gunshot

Quote:
Winning is one thing.. Losing Is another.. Having fun is what it's all about. Relax!!!