View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 03:07 PM
JimDirt is offline JimDirt

Send a message via ICQ to JimDirt
Well i hate to say this ,,but im still stumped ! i did EXACTLY what you said ,i even tried single player marker (set to blue) ,deathmatch player marker(set to blue) and team deathmatch player marker(set to blue) everything looks right when i get in the map , but the helo just sits there running, so i went into the map you made ,and got on the helo ,and it took off ,so i jumped off to see if it would return ,and it just kept following the waypoints and didnt return till it completed the WP list,but that is not important,but what really stumps me ,is i had the tut open while i was setting events and such ,so i was reading thru each step as i was doing them,and everything was the same ,but the helo in my map just sits there ,,maybe i got some bunk Med or something,i dunno ,this is really confusing me, i have built plenty of maps for LW and TFD with no probs like this ,,i very much appreciate,the time you spent on this ,and yours seems to work ,although what i am also wondering is why it wont work in DM or Single Player mode,as it does work in DM in City Madness ,and i will study the one you made ,to see what i could have done wrong with mine,but in looking at what i did ,it seems to be exactly what you said to do ,yet it wont even take off , it just sits there running now!! ,,but thank you for all your help ,if you want to email me so we dont waste any more of this sites space ,on redundencies,or me being brain dead,or i could just email you my MIS and you can look to see what i could have done wrong ,because i havnt found anything as of yet ! .or if not thats ok also .but thanks! for you effort , in trying to help me though!!!.i do appreciate it ...
FX-6800-Ultra-256-81.95
Direct-X-9.c
SoundBlaster Live 24-bit
2048 Corsair pc3200-400mHz-DualChannel
MadDog-PurePower-550watt-ps
5000dn / 500up - Cable

Last edited by JimDirt; 05-09-2003 at 03:15 PM.