View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 AM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
that it was comparable to crysis came straight from a novaworld moderator... is it possible he was making it up - could be.

The more I study this and read the comments, the more I'm expecting this latest info to be wrong.

How many new games that come out still show support for windows 98?

How many new games that come out featuring decent graphics can install on 800mb of disk space, even when they use a dvd?

take cod4 - been out for a long time.

Does not support any thing before windows XP
Comes on a dvd, yet still requires over 1gb of disk space to install (based on the box, it requires 8gb of disk space).

Also, as some one pointed out - every game on that mtrsoft website has the exact same system requirements.

I have posted this info on other websites, but when I did, I did it as a rumor, because until I see novalogic release information any thing that comes from any one else but novalogic to me is just that, a rumor.

as far as I'm concerned, we have all this info, yet really don't know much about angel falls other then it exists and is in beta testing.