View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Angry Oh, what a waste

Real early this morning I finally finished downloading the BF1942 SP demo. Then I decided to go to sleep for a while and install when I wake up.

So I did install, and I did play. But the damn game kept on crashing! At first, when I selected a spawn point, and then, whenever a gunshot was fired!

This really sucks. I was hoping to have some bl**dy fun.

Well, at least I actually downloaded it - and now I know what happens. I guess it's good to know the truth lol.

I was really admiring the landscape of Tobruk till it crashed for the last time, and then I uninstalled.

I tried stuff like lowering the resolution down and lowering the graphic detail down.

I should've disabled the sound to see if it would still crash (seeing it crashed whenever a gunshot was fired I think or a battle commenced) - but I want to play with SOUND!!!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black