View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin

Quote:
Originally posted by HellBoy
Honestly I should win the headset. I have a host of reasons but here is the primary one.

Two nights ago my sister in law visited and was in the kitchen with my wife. They were sharing a cup of coffee while I was in a server gaming. I was also on Ventrilo. This is hard enough due to desktop speakers replaying what I say on my desktop microphone.

Unbeknown-st to me, my two years old niece had come into the room behind me as I tore into a few players on-line. I was doing my usual trash talk and received a reply from a friend of mine in response to a very lucky headshot.

He replied "Hey Douche Canoe! Turn off your aimbot" I inquired as to this canoe type I had not yet heard of. He politely explained that a Douche Canoe was a larger industrial size version of douchebag.

Moments later I received a plastic cup off of the top of my head (thrown at full speed I might add). I turned to inquire why and was met with a verbal barrage from both the wife and her sister. Something about my darling little niece asking mommy what a "Douche Canoe" was. Hehe.

If I don't get these headphones my gaming career could be in dire straights. Help Me Nova-HQ!
OMG

if there was a top pick he would be my pick! i got to feel sorry for him, rolling pin or a case iron fry pan coming soon. think we need to save him asap

[note: i have no say in this only making a statement is all who wins this.]
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]