Thread: BF2 rant
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

what if they are wearing body armor or are behind a wall at 400m and all that is showing is a portion of their head.

and at 300m at the range, how big is the center of target and is it moving.

prob bout the target range it is easy to hit the center for ya know all the ranges, ya know where all the targets are and ya have probably done the same exercise a 100 times.

now to real life ya never know where some1 is gona pop out next, and can ya do a 1 shot kill at 300m with a m4 in a high wind while he is running with less than 2 sec reaction time.

way i would do it, i would take a good position at 600+m with my rifle and i would fire 1 shot and i would wound 1 of the important men, then i would shadow the groupe of men at long ranges, the wounded man would slow them down severly.

after a while i would start search and destroy and pickem off 1 at a time never in the same day if possable and never at the same time of day so they would never really know when i was gona shoot.

a man who knows what he is doing with a good rifle, good knowledge of cammo and a good time frame could take out 6 men without ever being seen.

here is a link to a manule that has a lot of sniping info.

http://www.snipersparadise.com/fm2310/fm2310.htm

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 07-21-2006 at 08:00 PM.