View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 12:51 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Make sure your putting the right IP!Like for my router i didnt put my ip for myself but my default gateway ip.I think everyone has 2 ips if im not mistaken.Where you go to release and renew your ip check and see if theres another ip.I know all i have to do is type winipcfg on my Windows ME and it shows up.For my XP here i never have done it.

Never seen a router with a base host port,Maybe ya put the wrong port number there?

If this helps also this is the post about router forwarding for DFTFD with some notes.

NovaLogic Support
Knowledge Base Article

Question:
I use a router to when connecting to the Internet, why can't I host or connect into the Novaworld games? What ports do I need to open?

Answer:

If you connect through a firewall or router, you will want to open port 17478 UDP.

DSL/Cable Routers (NAT being Network Address Translation devices like cable/dl routers. Some firewalls act like NAT devices too.) take the IP address given you by your ISP and split it into mutiple addresses on the subnet of your LAN.

Because there are so many different variations of firewall software available we do not offer support on how to change the settings. Contact the developer of the firewall or router software for assistance with their product.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Last edited by .DareDevil.; 07-18-2006 at 12:56 AM.