View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
^^^^^^
read my previeous post
you were already with us.

I looked at the map and saw that they had a beachhead at the shore. I ordered nova to fly up and everyone would bail out and swim the rest of the way to shore. It took about 30 minutes while we would pass up in some people on both sides engaging i sporadic warfare in the air, but we kept our heads down and kept swimming. we get about 20 meters from the shore and spot the defenses, they're all manned. an LCAC goes by taking their attention while we swim into a river that heads inland. we went into a lush jungle that was loaded with trees and shrubbery all over. The psp was close by us. we crawled our way there, the brush was so dense that guys were running right by us not even noticing. there were 50 of them in the ring and only 12 of us. the rebels see the psp meter on their screens and emmediatly start searching with knifes and flashbangs. we had to go all out, I said fire at will and we went crazy. front liner got up and blew a technical away with an at4 killing 6, novadude suppresses the general psp area completely lighting them up and stuff. we all charged the psp with knifes, and harvest we were slaughtering them, it got narrowed down 5 rebels and 6 of us. one of the guys and chris watched the spawn, and every one else went prone and suppressed the grass to kill the leftovers, no luck. more rebels entered the ring and shot at the spawn killing the front liner and chris. down to 4 now, a puma flys overhead and i take it down with a stinger killing 50 as it crashes on other rebels. the ring was getting more populated... up to 100! and there were only 4 of us, flashbangs were going everywhere, nobody could see, everyone had there knife out going crazy, another puma flyies overhead dropping satchels all over the ring. and blows all of us away...no more JO in psp F.

(come on guys theres a perfect chance for a perfect entry right here! dont screw it up!)!!!!

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready