Thread: Map Comments
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
We've talked about picking up some map reviewers for staff but never followed through with it. Us 5 Admins have our hands full. We've had less than a handful of complaints about our system. Only people that weren't rated to thier own belief have complained. Very few. This is a very free and large operation we have here. Each map uploaded has information and a screenshot provided by the map maker. We use our judgement based on this. Therefor our map submitters take the best screen they can to give us Admin an overview and thier comments on thier work is taken into consideration. Like I said, less than a handful of complaints. But I suspect people from other sites would love to find flaws in NHQ's grand operation to exploit us. Not assuming you are being with DFB and all but I can see it happening and come to think of it some of the complaints we did recieve prolly come from map makers that think too highly of themselves or the site they work for. Maps here are only one staple in our Community. We can always improve but we have priorities and an agenda. We continue to strive on a daily basis. Like Trilogy said, your opinion and comments are welcome and we will listen. Thank you!