View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you know it be a lot better under tech-support area do to this is dealing with the game software.

there are programs you can use to move both Cd's to the HHD and there are some No Cd-Patch's out there.

search Google i found many listed and program one can use to move the game Cd's to the HHD without using the Cd's all the time.

Chris_OJB_DF645
check your PM box i sent link's to you about this. 2ea you will not be yell out for posting it there, i will edited them post or delete them fast. not need at all.

guys lay off him he new here don't judge him or yell about it.

if you need help with Game Software please make a thread under Tech-Support area listing: software.

a No-Cd patch has to do with game Software how it will work, and there are software programs to get around the No-Cd patch thing too.

top:
1.) Copy Game Cd's to HHD
2.) use it the way it was made to be.
3.) risky No-Cd patch, some do have a virus to them and some are good to use and again if the Game MFG of it do a update on their end and see the No-Cd patch you can be blocked or ban for playing it on-line.
4.) make a copy of the 2-Cds i did workout nice. i leave the real deal in the case.

yes i have BF; 1942 too. updates are killers but sweet too.

Quote:
Originally posted by DogSoldier~MLK~
or what you should do is make a back up copy of the disc and use the back up copy so if the back up gets damaged then you just recopy the original
thanks for that DogSoldier~MLK~ and being nice about it.

Quote:
Rules:
Finally, stay awhile, make this your home, and make some new friends! This is the fun part about it. Come here chat, ask questions and just have a good time. If you are scared to ask a question because you don't like getting flamed, just ask it, these are clean forums and we won't let that happen here. No question is stupid no matter how many people think it is. They had to ask someone for the answer at one point. Enjoy your stay!
Erik be nice ok point taken
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-24-2005 at 12:56 PM.