View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
You can tell if you have xp 64bit by right clicking on My Computer and clicking properties. If it sais x64 anywhere then you are running xp 64bit. Although most 32 bit programs will run in xp64 not all will. But like I said, I highley doubt gateway is shipping computers with xp64.

I'd say format with a fresh copy of xp32 bit, if you don't have an actual windows CD (Not the one gateway supplied) I suggest you get one and start from there.
asker Gateway Mfg are shipping out 64bit system.

i have their catlog and there are listed windows Xp 64bit

Gateway DX300 Desktop 64bit architecture

link: http://www.gateway.com/products/gcon...dx300&clv=LNav
uncheck the box auto restart
there a 6mo no payment plane.

brand new system.

they have other too 32bit as will as 64bit system for sale.

they even have a 64bit laptop to

their DX-serials has 64bit in them

[Click-on image to enlarge it]

a note blackout price, this is right out of the sales booklet i got in the mail, scanned in.

Quote:
Originally posted by WozåGriøt »EIЫ
Man, I just can't win here. Spent last nite formatting my HD and reinstalling the OS then updating all of the drivers. Played for a few maps didn't have a problem. This morning, went in again and after about three maps it threw a windows error again. This time I could actually stay in the game with no sound as it didn't throw a sysdmp. I am pretty much at a loss here. I might just have to nuke all of programs and add one by one to see which seems to be causing the conflict. Just not sure what else to do with this problem and nobody at Nova or Gateway has a solution.
is your system autoboot when you play the game?

if so disable the auto boot

right click-on "My computer" click-on "properities" lookup "startup and recovery" look down the items you see Startup and recovery in blue text to the right you see "settings" button click-on it.

uncheck the automatic restart.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-04-2005 at 01:28 AM.