Thread: Screen Shots
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 08:54 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Ok well someone can answer this for me this might help the author of this thread out too? One time i was playing BHD even worked in MP you know how you can see yourself in 3rd person view by pressing F4 i think well i use to be able to zoom way out from my body and into the air somehow so say i was on a moving boat like in the single player mission i could see the boat moving from a high sky position!

Does anyone know how i can get it to work again for some reason my zoom in and zoom out buttons wont do that anymore heres a few of the SS's i took doing it?

Ive tried resetting the defailt settings and reconfiguring still doesent help i didnt change anything that i didnt change before when they worked like i just said! Anyways one ss shows me zoomed out in 3rd person view with me the the soldiers in the copter most of these were in SP but im evbry sure ive did it in MP dont know how but it happened one day! Id like to be able to do it again like i said im sure everyone can zoon in and out cause i did it with the zoom in and out buttons on the camera settings for the area around your player but the buttons dont work for any button i configure the zoom in and out for the camera settings none of the buttons work not even the default buttons 7 and 9 on the small numpad! Also the 3rd ss down which is the up high city ss, is the one that shows what im talking about!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?