View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 03:53 AM
bodybag is offline bodybag

Send a message via ICQ to bodybag
Just look at JointOperations: Escalation, damn its full of bugs and glitches! Why the hell cant Novalogic fix that game before the release a new one??! Damn I played Novalogics games since 1998, realy starts to piss me off!

Here you have a few bugs I come across:

* Driving boats along the streets, up on stairs and in to buildings.
* Jumping from 500 meters with a motorbike and surrvive.
* Standing ontop of a Helicopter when it flys.
* Driving a big fueltruck up in a palmtree then over to the roof on a blackhawk and fly away with it!!
* Jump from a chinook with a motorbike, hold down Q and role around in the air and hit a rooftop. You will fall through the roof into the building and you will surrvive!
* Brush against a supportbuilding with a tank and all the other iteams on the map disappear.
* Collide a wall with a BTR or a Tank, then press 2 to get in to the guntower, then shift to leave the vehicle. You will end up on the other side of the wall!!
* Hit a stone in the water with a smaller boat and it flips over on the side and keeps going that way.
* Run in to barbwire or use it as ladders without getting hurt
* Killing people hiding in tunnels by putting mortalfire on the ground above'em!!

....well this is just a few of'em! I can keep telling about JO:TR & JO:E bugs for the rest of the day!! If you ask me, I think Teamsabre and JointOps just was a big update on BHD. But Novalogic released it like a new game so we stupid idiots who play this crapy game should buy it

Novalogic... fix the bugs and glitches above and I will buy your next ****ty game too.

IRC @ QuakeNet / #hjerpeskans
WEB @ www.hjerpeskans.se
TS2 @ hjerpeskans.mine.nu

Last edited by bodybag; 03-25-2005 at 04:54 PM.