View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 02:49 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

we had some **** in our server ZONE*PR* cheating using wall hack an sight cheat dont know if he/she used other cheats ...

but i spot them fast 10min in the server i know something is wrong the map after i know the ****er was cheating .
ad that time i did not have remote host so i left the game day after i got remote host well the **** returned and i spoted the ****er and punted i just say LOSER ... and punted then the cheater used some of our names in *PR* but i know the style of play of most of our players so i know fast something was wrong so i just ask the player somethink he has 2 know and the answers was BS so i punted ,i think all in all i punted the ****er about 15 times in a week and the last time i did so i said LOL you are a loser and i feel sorry for you ... even with cheats fake names i can find you in 10min dont that tell you something ??? then i punted the ****er and i have newer seen the ****er in our server and that is over 1 mounth ago
but i cant play so manny places anymore cus i get punted i think i have about 5 servers i can join and play out side *PR* servers others i use fake names or im out fast of game sad realy but its ok i play 95% of the games in ZONE*PR* there i can punt cheats/BS talkers and if players think i cheat then thay can leave