View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Angry

funny Steve and other staff don't like them, but they give us the crappy title of spammers to us for a ranking system. i think its really lame to call some one a spammer. person i feel it a flame rank tell some one they are a spammer it mean posting spam in the forum, sending spam e-mail to others, now we get flame call us spammer for being a member to this site. thanks for the flame rank system guys.

sorry staff how you like you family say your sending spam e-mail out to others or your doing no then more then posting spam in the forum i try to help others and post up in threads to help others out without doing spam, you have banned others for spam posting now you call us all spammers how low can you get.

you are breaking your owne rule name calling member, this was set by panther you are not to call other member names now you given a rake in the same way. its a new low. name calling some one spammer is not right change it back.

Rule: by panther

1.) Flame wars are not welcome here. If you are here to flame people then you should leave now. We do not tolerate this and will only be warned once. We do not consider an 'intence' dicussion on a matter flame unless it shifts to peer to peer flame. If we think a thead or post will turn into flame, it will be closed or removed.

2.) If your vocabulary consists of the words n00b and fag0t then leave. We are here to help the newbie’s and not bring them down. We all were newbie’s at one time, and all know what it was like to be called a n00b. If someone asks a stupid question; don't laugh, they only asked it because they didn't know. Posting a quick answer instead of flaming will be a lot more helpful to them.

3.) Racial slurs or remarks are also not welcome here. You will not be warned and will be banned without questions.

No# 3 is the one your mainly breaking making a remark on the number of posting member are doing in the forum and calling them a spammer, is not right at all it's to point of flaming them for being a member here.

next time leave out the darn spammer or spam out of the ranking system don't see no need to call members spammers at all for being a member here.

I edited out the spammer crap in my rank, don't like to be flame about number of posting i did.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-14-2004 at 10:14 PM.