Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   holy hell (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31719)

Mauser 98K 12-18-2005 07:53 PM

holy hell

was a typical sunday afternoon up till walago, when i was outside working on a cage fer a race truck, then i start hearing a chopper in the distance didnt think anything of it fer it just went on by.
then i hear it again, it comes by our house at treetop level real slow like, flying around the vally in a circular pattern, it was so low i could see the piolets.
it just slowed down and hovered over the garage for like 30 something seconds and then started the paterns it was flying b4 shining its searchlight all over the place.
im like wtf is going on? it just kept going in a circular pattern all over the vally at 100ft off ground, this went on for like 45 minuts:confused:

Chels 12-18-2005 07:55 PM

You w33d grower lol j/k they do that to my moms house only cuz she lives in woods in mountains. But also because just below her house people are potheads etc..

Mauser 98K 12-18-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pixie ™
You w33d grower lol j/k
lmao, i dont grow weed, but i do fire me rifles in the back yard from time to time, and target practice with me pistol.
but it has been a month since i fired anything ariund here.

coverOP 12-18-2005 08:24 PM

well maybe there was a crash landing site there...:eek2:

Chels 12-18-2005 08:39 PM

cover use the sig we made u on xor-gfx.net ;) lol

98k whats weird is 10mins after reading it lmao a small heli went above our house lol like 30ft above the roof

Lucky 12-18-2005 09:20 PM

whoa...

Hellfighter 12-18-2005 09:40 PM

they must be searching for santa see were he be landing in the area, searching a good place for him to land on some ones roof........Mauser 98K your so luck think they pick your house out for him to land on this year.

Mauser 98K 12-18-2005 10:57 PM

found out what it was, some fellar got drunk fell off boat and drowned, and they was looking fer him in the water.
and lmao if he landed on out roof it would cave in.

Erik 12-19-2005 12:32 AM

You had a guy die right by your house..wtf!

BADDOG 12-19-2005 03:10 AM

Where I live on the edge of the English countryside we get "buzzed" quite often by police helicopters usually looking for stolen vehicles which for some reason the thieves seem to dump in the hedgerows before setting them on fire!

I'm not saying it happens all the time but it does occure quite a lot during the summer months.

Regards ;)

Lakie 12-19-2005 03:15 AM

i was on holiday on a secluded island when i was younger, on the beach i decided to write in huge letters SOS...

A few minutes later a military helo flys right over me very low, had nothing to do with me but i didnt realise that at the time and thought i was in BIG trouble...

Chrispy 12-19-2005 01:17 PM

Whoa Strange

Whoa Strange

That sounds weird especially if you are not growing weed.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --Circular pattern

Mauser 98K 12-19-2005 05:06 PM

freaky news is, i went to school with this guy, wtf? :eek: name is Spencer Turner of walkercounty, i went to T.W. Martin High school with him.
that makes the 10th person from school i knew that has died.

Mauser 98K 12-19-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by twig ™
You had a guy die right by your house..wtf!
weve had stranger things than this to happen over here.
like 1 nite in 1993 we had a helo fly over with no lights and it went around 600yrds away from us and then we had a dang boat go up river.
then we heard pop pop pop tatatatatatatatat. then some1 sent up a green flair at the top of the hill, to this day we still dont know what happened over there

NaughtyPerry 12-19-2005 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB/Mike*MFA*
i was on holiday on a secluded island when i was younger, on the beach i decided to write in huge letters SOS...

A few minutes later a military helo flys right over me very low, had nothing to do with me but i didnt realise that at the time and thought i was in BIG trouble...

lol thats funny!

-Tigger- 12-19-2005 06:37 PM

i love helicopters, especially when they fly low... probably beacause i have grew up around them gotta love N.I for its army patrols and helicopters..

coverOP 12-21-2005 01:07 PM

well i would but asumingly the link the pic in the link doesnt exist... this my favorite smily hehe-- :asshole: