Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Tech Support (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NHq Theme FireFox v3 (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43214)

Hellfighter 05-14-2009 11:02 PM

NHq Theme FireFox v3

if you can't seem to change them theme or skin of the forum try this
1.) Delete cookies in Fire Fox 3 (FF3)
a.) go to "Tools> options> as the follow below:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ettings1-1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3..._settings2.jpg

before you log-in go to bottom of the forum and select the theme you like to use then log-in!

you may get a notice when cookies get updated or change you can check the box to allow all them all time from this site. then click-on allow!
then all the time you like to change the theme you can without having to deleted them cookies.

up to admin to place this in Forum FAQ

Erik 05-15-2009 04:02 PM

THANK YOU!! +50 for your rep sir. I have been trying for so damn long to fix this issue I could simply sit down and cry but Im actually at work so I wont.

IcIshoot 05-15-2009 07:02 PM

font color needs to be changed - only way I can read post is by selecting the text

Hellfighter 05-15-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icishoot (Post 344537)
font color needs to be changed - only way I can read post is by selecting the text

can you read it better now:lmao:

IcIshoot 05-15-2009 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
nah lol, its white on an almost white background

Hellfighter 05-16-2009 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
you using another theme is all.
i am using Tangy the font is white in color and back ground is almost Grey/black

i see if i can take out the font color item see if you can read it better without the color added in to the post

IcIshoot 05-16-2009 08:28 AM

I normally use tangy also, just now selected it again - I guess the default style has a bug in it, as when I selected tangy it converted your black text into white. The default style should have converted the white text into black to make it visible.

Either way, I can see it now - Just got to keep in mind that not every one may use a background that is dark like this - especially any new comers if their default style is novahq.net.

sarenax 06-10-2009 01:33 AM

How to i change my Firefox print defaults? Whenever I print something in Firefox i have to change the printing preferences to the way i like them. Once i print and click ok, then try to print something else, those preferences i selected go back to default. So everytime i print i have to change the preferences to what i need them to be. This does not happen in Microsoft Office or Acrobat. Those programs remember my settings and keep them that way. How could i get firefox to remember the settings i set.

Hellfighter 06-10-2009 09:09 AM

think FireFox use system default setting

change it in start> control panel> print & faxes> select the printer you like to change the setting for. and save the setting click-on applies and then click-on ok

it be set across the broad for software /programs to use

BTW as you in there (print & faxes) right click-on the printer and select it "set as default printer" to use the printer all the time when printing up things.

*your new here so please start a new thread up when asking about something totally new ok

Hellfighter 08-09-2012 04:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
update with the newer Firefox 14.0.1 the option been change a bet
how to remove a select cookies

Firefox vr14.0.1 browser tools> option> Privacy tab
select
1.) Firefox will: "remember history" change to "use custom settings for history"
2.) click-on show cookies

rest of the step are the same as above

attachment stander setting (change) wording shows in it
attachment change setting to "use custom settings" with 2 pointers in it

btw; later you all done! you have to follow these steps again, it will go back to the stander option after you exit out! but the cookies you have selected to be delete has been deleted. only the option goes back to stander option is all

Ballsmack 03-05-2013 08:43 PM

Hello!

Approve me please! ;)

Guest001 05-12-2016 09:53 PM

Home Page Of NovaHQ.net is showing the 3Kilos theme and I can't change it even with your advice above...

I like Killar

Scott 05-12-2016 11:39 PM

What browser/os stomp? Changing the theme works for me....

fawkle 06-25-2016 08:48 PM

nova down LOG

Let's have a thread to alert all when NOVA is Down since they don't care to tell us every time! Down on 2 weekends in 1 month ? 1st time since 1998 I have seen this. Makes me wonder when someone will make another program like DFFAV (DF FAVORITES) ? We are in desperate need of such a program now. If any out there can make it and will do it please let us know? we can even set up a payment for it so you get paid for your work and Novalogic allows . It is time for such a program.As for now can we start Logging the; dates / Times /reasons/ Expected time of reboot . ??????
Should be on a separate Thread. If there is one plz reply the link?
Thanks
Fawkle / smee /Studd