Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   It's Time Vets come together. (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22528)

NitroViper 02-09-2005 01:26 PM

It's Time Vets come together.

All the DF1 and 2 Vets need to come together, this is our chance to get the game this squad community needs. Make sure your logged into novaworld before clicking the link.

https://www.novaworld.com/NWCommunit..._ID=4826601752

lets get some combined support going to get the DF2 objects in Reloaded, DF1 buildings will not be enough, this game needs DF1 and DF2 terrains and maps, in JO every map looked the same, i don't want this to happen to this game, this is our community's chance to bring back all the squads that use to be around.

come on ppl get serious for a second, go there and post how you feel and what you want. We need DF2 buildings and terrains in this release, mass support will prevail, lets work together for once.

Steve 02-09-2005 01:33 PM

weee a mission!
moved to news :naughty:

NitroViper 02-09-2005 02:29 PM

lol, this is the chance this community's has needed, its been so slow for the last year or so. How many times do we have to Plea with Nova to give us what we want before we get it?

This community needs the old school squads to reform, we need old school players to return, we need the huge community we had 3 years ago, when there was 50 resource sites, 100's of map sites, 100's of tourneys going on, man those were the days, lets take them back, this is our time.

-Tigger- 02-09-2005 02:40 PM

isnt this new DF thing supposed to be bits and pieces from the older games put 2gether anyway?

NitroViper 02-09-2005 02:48 PM

DF1 only. but i feel DF2 should be added because of the limited DF1 objects and buildings. theres alot of issues to discuss on it over at Novaworld, forums, go check it out.

se.xfire 02-09-2005 03:30 PM

gj Nitro

se.xfire 02-09-2005 03:31 PM

looks like Nova is down

Wndstlker~{PG}~ 02-09-2005 04:50 PM

DF Reloaded

Along with getting DF2 objects, let get useable vehicles and the same weapons as BHD :guns: :drive:

NitroViper 02-09-2005 04:58 PM

no drivable vehicles, that will ruin the game. DF is about foot soldiers, if you want vehicles play JO.

Guest1 02-17-2005 09:59 AM

Well Nitro, I totally feel ya...
And I'm an example lol..
Played df2 for 4 years. and some df1.
And from the first time I heared about DF:Reloaded ( now
DF1: Next Gen ) My mind has been spinning with ideas.
To get some of my old chaps together and such.

Registering with novaworld as we speak. Cause I totally agree
with ur pointS no driveable vehicles, just good old Delta Force.
I believe a lot of the old community was looking forward to
BHD, cause we kinda thought BHD was going to be the long
awaited DF sequel with better grass etc. But ended up
in domestic warfare mostly. And wasn't comparable.

See ya on the novaworld....

a df2 vet.... for life.

Guest2 02-17-2005 10:10 AM

Invalid CD Key
Please make sure that the CD Key you are entering is for one of the following products:

Delta Force Land Warrior
Delta Force: Task Force Dagger
Delta Force - Black Hawk Down
Delta Force - Black Hawk Down : Team Sabre
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Joint Operations: Escalation

OMG OMG OMG
Cant even use a perfect df2 serial, and tried an unused
BHD serial, and still didnt work....
Does this start even now.... jeez...
friggin novaworld...
Well sry nitro, would love to support ya on there...

grtz
still the same df2 vet.

Hellfighter 02-17-2005 12:04 PM

i use to be HellSpawn {ETU} DF2 day when they NL hosted the games live tech-support team.

i remember them saying we will never let these cheaters get away. will they did and they host die off into the sunset. Good old days

it funny Reg-key code one must only use lower case and no ----- in it. as in: ushdffhssh4870ufjwfjwijfnw

LiMuBai 02-22-2005 09:08 PM

Yup, Viper I must agree,
DF2 maps were a lot of fun and good variation. I played DF2 for ages, till the cheating spoilt it.
I just hope they dont go overboard on the intensity of the graphics either like in JO and Team Sabre. My distance from the Nova server for JO gives me FPS of 16-40, quite unplayable :( . It would be a shame if they didnt keep the formula that seems to work for all the other DF games.:confused:

Trojan 02-26-2005 12:50 AM

NitroViper, I like your attitude about this topic. I'm all for it.

INSANITY TOP 02-28-2005 07:56 PM

I AM INSANITY-TOP- git yer ars online where it needs to be in DF2 , its still there - land of high speed lets u host - no cheats , no limits - kill .

Cheers