Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   [BHD:TS] Kicked out WIN10 (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49187)

TrSniper 08-19-2018 12:44 PM

Kicked out WIN10

Hi all, I have just installed windows 10 on my computer and installed BHDTS again. I have downloaded the Heartbeatfile, Startup fix file which is needed to play online. Now I am occuring the following problem; It doesn't matter which server I choose, I get automaticly kicked out of the server after 10 seconds. If anyone can help me on this, I would be very happy:hail:

Scott 08-19-2018 01:13 PM

Try reinstalling the game, you probably have a modified file or are trying to use the HD patch which does not work in multiplayer.

TrSniper 08-19-2018 01:24 PM

I tried to install the HD patch, but I got an error saying that I have already installed the file or that it isn't compatible. The funny thing is I never installed the file, which means it fails. I do not have another modified file in the games directory. ???

Guest001 08-19-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrSniper (Post 390131)
I tried to install the HD patch, but I got an error saying that I have already installed the file or that it isn't compatible. The funny thing is I never installed the file, which means it fails. I do not have another modified file in the games directory. ???

Any modified files should be removed before installing defaults.

If this is failing you may need to clean install.

NOTE: DFBHD-TS is an expansion of the game so you must have DFBHD installed first.

Install DFBHD-TS in the same folder as DFBHD.

BTW
There is no need for any extra startup files to play vanilla TS online.

TrSniper 08-26-2018 07:12 AM

Hi guys, Thank you for your comments. After a week working behind, and taking care of my little daughter, I finally found time to reply :D. I deleted the game and re-installed it. No modded files. If I want to go online I have to make an account etcetera. Does that still work? Because I remember Novalogic to be down. I have then installed the startup file to get online, and I get kicked out again. I see an MS timer in the left corner of my screen. Example 218ms, then it gets up to 300 and then I get kicked out. Any other suggestions?

Guest001 08-28-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrSniper (Post 390143)
Hi guys, Thank you for your comments. After a week working behind, and taking care of my little daughter, I finally found time to reply :D. I deleted the game and re-installed it. No modded files. If I want to go online I have to make an account etcetera. Does that still work? Because I remember Novalogic to be down. I have then installed the startup file to get online, and I get kicked out again. I see an MS timer in the left corner of my screen. Example 218ms, then it gets up to 300 and then I get kicked out. Any other suggestions?

Some servers will auto-punt you if your ping is over 200ms - 240ms

TrSniper 08-28-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem (Post 390149)
Some servers will auto-punt you if your ping is over 200ms - 240ms

Is there a way or a download file to manage your ping?