Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Babstats (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47898)

chopperprop 04-25-2016 05:41 AM

Babstats

Does anybody know if the admins of Babstats are still around and if so is the site babstats.com down permanently ?
Is JO Lobby down perm ?
I am looking for the update files for the BMTV3 and original BMT.
Does the site need donations ?

Is there an alternative stats program for JO Typhoon rising ?

chopperprop 05-02-2016 05:43 AM

WAMPSERVER and Ambiostats

Ok no replies there
I have WAMPSERVER up and running- does anyone know how to install the server side script for AMBIOSTATS that I downloaded from this site? I have a server on a dedicated line all ready just have not inserted the server side scripts and created the basic webpage for viewing the stats.

Scott 05-02-2016 10:22 AM

Babstats has been gone a long time AFAIK. They had a forum up for a long time but they would never approve new accounts.

My guess is to just upload the php files to your webserver and run the intsaller.php file to see what it says :)

Also make sure you read the installation.instructions.txt file

Guest001 05-02-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 385447)
Does anybody know if the admins of Babstats are still around and if so is the site babstats.com down permanently ?
Is JO Lobby down perm ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 385467)
Ok no replies there
I have WAMPSERVER up and running- does anyone know how to install the server side script for AMBIOSTATS that I downloaded from this site? I have a server on a dedicated line all ready just have not inserted the server side scripts and created the basic webpage for viewing the stats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 385468)
Babstats has been gone a long time AFAIK. They had a forum up for a long time but they would never approve new accounts.

My guess is to just upload the php files to your webserver and run the intsaller.php file to see what it says :)

Hi. Excuse me for a few questions. :wave:

Particularly RE: Webserver

Host a lobby and games from a home based webserver

Do I need Apache server? and/or WAMP server?

Do I need a windows instance in a virtual server?

No idea...

EDIT
I have a spare domain name

Scott 05-02-2016 12:34 PM

If you have Windows 7+ you can use Microsoft IIS+PHP+Mysql. That's what I use at home and for hosting Novahq.... But most people might find it easier to use WAMP as it's an all in one install package and there are probably more tutorials out there.

Guest001 05-03-2016 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 385447)
Is JO Lobby down perm ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperprop (Post 385467)
Ok no replies there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 385468)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompem
Hi. Excuse me for a few questions. :wave:

Particularly RE: Webserver

Host a lobby and games from a home based webserver

Do I need Apache server? and/or WAMP server?

Do I need a windows instance in a virtual server?

No idea...

EDIT
I have a spare domain name

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 385470)
If you have Windows 7+ you can use Microsoft IIS+PHP+Mysql. That's what I use at home and for hosting Novahq.... But most people might find it easier to use WAMP as it's an all in one install package and there are probably more tutorials out there.

You're the Man Scott - thank you... :gj:

chopperprop 05-04-2016 12:09 PM

WAMP Server installed on a windows 7 machine along with JO installed anyone want to give it a try to see if you can get AMBIO stats to work ?

chopperprop 05-05-2016 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 385470)

Thanks for the additional alternatives Scott I will look into it.
Any Ideas on why I keep getting error:
Process caption error- Caption window not as expected .

I get this error when trying to attach the stats to a running server using BMTV3. I am using a set of fully updated stats. They used to attach just fine but not any more.

Scott 05-05-2016 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Most likely the BMTV3 is looking for a different window name, you might be able to adjust this in the bmt config file. See attached for what I mean by window name. Also make sure you are running the tracker as the same user (admin/non admin) as the game.

chopperprop 05-14-2016 11:35 AM

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/r...on%20error.png

This is the error I get it with updated or not updated babstats- I get it with JO typhoon rising and AW2 and DFX2
BMTV3 finds the scripts and validates the servers all ok

Scott 05-14-2016 09:07 PM

I think BMT has a config file that will allow you to set the game window name. Try changing that to exactly what the games main window caption is. Look for a file with a name like jo*.cfg or something it he bab stats folder.