Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Halo (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=290)
-   -   Halo 2 Waste Of Money! (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20552)

Bustin 11-10-2004 10:42 PM

Halo 2 Waste Of Money!

The game kicks ass the ending ****ing sucks. 59$ for the game we beat it in 20 hours it is that damn short and the ending was worse than the Lord of the Rings part 1 ending.

You get all ready to kick ass on earth and save the planet and the credits pop up. 4 damn years waiting for the game and they want us to wait another 4 years and spend another 60$ to defend the planet.

DONT GET THE GAME!

Storm. 11-11-2004 02:51 AM

dont have an xbox and dont like halo anyway :)

.enfo. 11-11-2004 03:13 AM

iv never colpleted a game :D
it looks good, i might get it in a few years wen it comes out of the pc :p

zza1pqx 11-11-2004 03:21 AM

I thought Halo was the biggest pile of scripted nonesense I have ever played....
They say its the multiplayer that brings it alive.
Cool. Ill throw my third rate PC away and get back to 16 a side cartoon parties then......
You got sucked into the nonesense mate. Im suprised you thought a console game would ever have anything to offer.

teej 11-11-2004 10:56 AM

yeah i agree with u bustin i did think they ending sucked but they did this because they want to make a halo 3 for xbox 2. That did disappoint me but, im mainly there for the multiplayer.

BADDOG 11-11-2004 11:35 AM

After all the hype about Halo 2 I'm glad to read some thing like this that puts the over hype of certain games into perspective.

Regards:)

Hellfighter 11-11-2004 12:13 PM

here here
i seen it in the store Wal-Mart will glad some one said something maybe DOOM3 be better.

Nev 11-12-2004 01:03 AM

now that the hype is over, reality slaps you in the face

now let's wait for HL2....

Legacy 11-12-2004 08:19 AM

you all are on crack. this game is the best game ever. you apparentley dont have friends to play multiplayer, which is the best function of the game.

BADDOG 11-13-2004 05:29 AM

It seems that an estimated 2 million copy's of this game will be sold on the first day of it's official launch so it must have some thing going for it or, is all just hype?

Regards:cool:

G.I.JOE*MFA* 11-15-2004 04:49 AM

its all hype i dont own a console (my love of computers wont let me) and they said its cool but gets boring and the multiplayer wasnt all they expected...

i expected as much...its more hype than game

DOOM 3 rocfks...it does get old after fighting the same damn fire throwing monsters but there is always a different monster popping up that is really hard...now im in hell and really having trouble...this game always has a surprise and i cant put it down...i recommend D3 over halo 2 (any console for that matter)

katana*GFR* 11-15-2004 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by G.I.JOE*MFA*
its all hype i dont own a console (my love of computers wont let me)
When i even want to play a console game..... I just get a emulater put it in my DVD Drive and voila i play console games onmy PC, try that on a console.

Its all just a waste of money buying consoles. Why buy a console when you can play all the games you want on a PC?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

teej 11-15-2004 09:54 AM

why ppl guy consols because it is much easier than pc. PC, you need a certain type of video card, certain amount of memory and pc's can cost a pretty penny. And you have the regular problems going through it and playing it.

Consol is you buy 1 consol for about around $200 now-a-days and maybe a controller. THen you guy buy the games you want, pop em in, and start playing right away.

Personally, I like PC alot better. THere is alot more competition there, and I think we have better games. But since halo 2 came out, that basicly blew it out of the water. I love the game and i have been doing all nighters constantly.

Systemkaos 11-15-2004 01:10 PM

dont worry all bustin does is complain about everything