Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   scars? (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33099)

milk 02-08-2006 10:47 AM

scars?

do u have any cool or noticable scars?
when i gfet home ill show you my sacr on my finger.
i was whittlin and my knife slipped and cut 80% of the tendon in my pointer finger.

BADDOG 02-08-2006 12:43 PM

Ouch that sounds as if it was painful bro!!!!

As for me I have a scar on my forearm where a bullet grazed it, (accident on a firing range long time ago), but it doesn't look to cool lol:)!!!!

Regards ;)

Luckz 02-08-2006 12:59 PM

I have a 2 inch scar on my arm from trying to catch an armadillo...other then that nothing really major..

SilentTrigger 02-08-2006 01:00 PM

Have a scar on my leg when i cut it.

-Tigger- 02-08-2006 01:03 PM

got a scar on the palm of my hand just above my wrist from when it got cut on the side of a metal sheet, if it went any deeper than it did, it would have hit an artery

Storm. 02-08-2006 01:30 PM

have 2 on my knuckles from the new punchbag, (cuts tho not scars) (YET) and 1 on my eyebrow... thx staffy... lol pushed me off roundabout! 1 on ma chin from fallin over in school in p-e and cracking me jaw and ripping my chin open :(, loads on my elbows, 1 on the underside of my arm by my elbow when i tried take a shortcut in spain.. pffft bad idea, fell down a big bank. 1 when i elbowed a wall in school, few when playing footy, loads on ma knees, falling over etc... :) and 1 on ma foot when i washalf asleep, tried kick my nephew and scraped my foot on the underneath of his bed! ahhh :cool:

DogSoldier~MLK~ 02-08-2006 01:46 PM

loads of scars on both knees from falling whilst playing footie on concrete, 2 scars next to each other on the front of my head when i split it from trying to jump off a swing whilst standing up, 2 burn marks between my elbow and wrist (little), 2 holes on my wrist, one on thigh where i cut it with scissors, loads on my shins, and one about 3 inches along the lower of my stomach from an operation i had when i was 2 year old

Scott 02-08-2006 02:00 PM

got a scar to the left of my left eye from boxing, one from almost cutting my middle finger off, on on my left knee when I touched a lawn mower muffler (herd is sizzel), lots on my shins from hockey.. lots more but thats enough

Erik 02-08-2006 02:13 PM

One near my left side of my groan from having a Cardiac Cath (takes picturs of my heart) and one on my foot when I ripped most of the top 2 layers of skin when I fell on a rock

.Simon. 02-08-2006 02:16 PM

i got one on my right hand, little finger. recieved it from my cat lol. she scrammed my with her claws and it went blue, and stay like that ever since :p about 1 + 1/2 years old now :D

Mauser 98K 02-08-2006 02:23 PM

i got some scars on the top of my hands, got 1 on my elbow where i got hit with a machetti, got a scar on my left leg where i wiped out doing 40 on a bycycle, got 4 knuckles that are all scars where i got attacked by a bench grinder, got a small scar on my right wrist where i found a nail, got a scar on my left index finger where i tried to catch a pellet, got 3 dime size scars on my right sholder from birdshot, got a latrge scar on my right foot where i steped on a large piece of glass whilest barefoot,
got 1 scar on my righ knee where i got stabbed with a pencil at school, got a small scar on the eye itself where i got hit with a arrow i fell on it when i was running, got a scar on my right ankle where i got steped on when i was 8, got some scars on my back where i got some hot metal droped on me.
i still got a lot more but 2 many to name.

VooDoo- 02-08-2006 02:59 PM

i got one on my eyebrow from when i decked into the back of my dads truck with the go-kart lol

another on my chest for running into a tree ..

and another on my knee from slipping onto a oyster bed off a jeddy (sp?) lol

Spazz 02-08-2006 04:25 PM

i have a barely noticable scar on my forhead from a golfclub...and one on my eyebrow from surgery when i was like...2 months old or something

Lucky 02-08-2006 04:44 PM

i got one on my wrist cus i jumped on a wall and it had a big screw up there that was hangin out so it looks like i cut myself. i also have one on my knee from falling on a cement nail<<heehe it looks like the startrek symbol.

Chels 02-08-2006 04:50 PM

I got no noticable scars thnk god lol cuz if ima model some i cant have half my body costing less then the other :P

Erm I do have a few on my wrist and ankle from surgeries but u need like a magnifiying glass to see them

VooDoo- 02-08-2006 06:54 PM

from surgerys i got a big one on my right 2nd toe, and some little ones on my knee

milk 02-08-2006 07:35 PM

i forgot i have one right abov my left eye, but under my brow from leaning back in a chair in 5th grade, heres my finga

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...er123/scar.jpg

the þrox™ 02-08-2006 07:38 PM

i have one on my knee.
One 4 centimeters away from the outside corner of my left eye, Story Time:

When i was a youngin me and my sister were being kids i was about 5, we were pushing each other, she pushed me into the wall an a cohanger fell down and hit me next to my eye ripped it opened, and i was bleeding all over, didnt really feel it though or maybe i just dont remember, but anywho went to the emergency room, got stiched up and all better, you cant really tell its there unless you look hard enough.
:)

milk 02-08-2006 07:41 PM

ouchie!

i also forgot the one on myright shoulder!
i fell on my bike in the roa and i slid on my shoulder for about 25' and i was pinned under my bike while that happend so it acted like sand paper and took it down to the shiney part of the musscle, any further and i would have to go to the hospital, i probably should have ne way, but i really didnt feel like it at the time so i went home put sum gaws on it and took lots of asprin.

Lakie 02-08-2006 10:42 PM

only one noticeable one, its the shape of a nike tick sitting inbetween the knuckles of the first and second finger, i dont know to this day how or where i got it....