Novahq.net Forum

Novahq.net Forum (https://novahq.net/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Force (https://novahq.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Team Sabre and expectations (https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8195)

Awac835 06-10-2003 10:47 AM

If NL choses to make a Pilot Class soldier, then i think that they should atleast have a MP5. But i think it will be hard to avoid people who will camp and wait for the choppers no matter what you do, and you won't avoid that some people will get the vehicles and use em in some stupid manner like flying some totaly random place, instead of flying to the enemys base or go hunt for snipers.
This will apply to all the vehicles in the game.

But i wonder how they will manage the damage done to the vehicles. Will the vehicles now start to take damage form bullets and will there be some sort of Anti aircraft missiles in the game.

Dog50 06-11-2003 03:47 AM

Team Sabre.

Hey all,

Does anyone know how much this will retail at yet? TFD was £19.99 here in the U.K. so i wonder if this expansion pack will cost about the same?

Regards

Dog50

U.K.

You never hear the shot that kills you!

:p :cool:

CapN'C*cksucker 06-11-2003 04:16 AM

After reading some of your replys about how if there is a pilot class, they should at least get an mp5 instead of my original idea of a sidearm, I reconsidered and decided the pilot class should get a slingshot, a Swiss Army knife, and only one boot. Oh, and no rocks for the slingshot.

Gunner102 06-14-2003 09:16 AM

Does anyone have any idea how much this expansion pack will cost?

Gunshot 06-14-2003 12:05 PM

problley about around 20-30$ for sure if it has not already came out no clue

Gunner102 06-14-2003 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gunshot
problley about around 20-30$ for sure if it has not already came out no clue
It hasnt came out yet :( It says on the official BHD Site that it comes out in fall but thanks for the estimate!

Gunshot 06-16-2003 07:27 PM

yep.. BHD always sales their games cheaper because they barely have people buying them and playing them. if they get real popular the prices will go up..

Gunshot 06-16-2003 07:36 PM

yes it will defently be under 30$ since it's novalogic and they sell stuff for cheap than other companys do like Tom Clancy. and + it's a expansion pack. I haven't seen one expansion pack that's more than the first part of it. you know what would be cool. If they added flyable helicoptors. like one person flys it (without stupid waypoints) and the other one shoots.. like you can fly where ever you want.. and control the speed and landingear and get awards for being a good piliot. can you really control the boats and heli's yourself without the use of waypoints?

Hellfighter 06-17-2003 01:18 PM

for you gunshot
don't like that flipping the bird at other i know you doing at cheaters but we all here are not cheaters

Gunshot 06-17-2003 06:21 PM

i know that.. accually i haven't seen anyone cheat on DFBHD yet.. but, on DFLW and i know for sure D2 does cause I used to cheat because they did.. but, i don't do it any more cause it's gay.. i'm sure everyone here has cheated at sometime.. but i still like the finger it's funny and i'm gonna keep it lol FU and the finger mean the same thing

InsaneCrazy 06-17-2003 07:48 PM

Re: Team Sabre and expectations

Quote:

Originally posted by Blackbelt2

Land, Sea & Air Drivable Vehicles

Fly helicopters over vast terrains, steer Zodiacs along winding rivers or drive fast attack vehicles as teammates provide cover with mounted weaponry.

does that answer ur question, gunshot?

Gunshot 06-17-2003 09:21 PM

no lol i already read that.. That doesn't mean that they will really do it.. it could just mean that you can go in a heli and it will fly who knows BUT I CAN'T WAIT YEAHHHH

Gunner102 06-18-2003 04:42 PM

I can't wait until the expansion pack of team sabre comes out it will be great!

PSYKO »AH«™ 06-20-2003 01:31 PM

I'm really looking forward to this, but as BHD has shown us, NL isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, so let's see what it can and can't first.

I like you idea of a vehicle respawn Awac, if/when they are shoot/blown to pieces... :D

But they should be able to be demolished, and the spawn-time should be high.

BADDOG 07-01-2003 03:46 AM

Team Sabre.

I just hope it plays as well as the publicity makes it sound!

Regards:) ;) :p :cool: :D

InsaneCrazy 07-01-2003 03:54 PM

there should be a mechanic class, they would be like a medic but for vehicles! the vehicles could have a time limit that a mechanic can repair them with, say, a tool kit. like meds u could get medals for saving vehicles!

i think it would be pretty cool :)

Gunshot 07-01-2003 09:33 PM

yes, just like the game battlefield.. they use the same gfx program.. well.. if delta force team sabre is like battlefield (MORE LIFELIKE) that will be cool. they need to improve some gfx more and make it more lifelike.. add some airplanes!!! GOD! out of all the deltaforces not one airplane you can fly.. That sucks.. :P

InsaneCrazy 07-02-2003 12:21 PM

when u r talking about battlefield, do u mean bf:1942?

CapN'C*cksucker 07-02-2003 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gunshot
yes, just like the game battlefield.. they use the same gfx program.. well.. if delta force team sabre is like battlefield (MORE LIFELIKE) that will be cool. they need to improve some gfx more and make it more lifelike.. add some airplanes!!! GOD! out of all the deltaforces not one airplane you can fly.. That sucks.. :P
I hope they don't make it "just like battlefield". I already have Battlefield 1942, and The Road to Rome. So there wouldn't be any reason to play Team Sabre. And they DON'T use the same graphics engine. If I'm not mstaken, Battlefield engine's based on the Quake III engine, and BHD, I'm positive, uses the Comanche 4 engine.

Lakie 07-03-2003 06:57 AM

umm its an addon pack, i highly doubt they will use a different engine....