Step 1 (NILE Tutorial) - Teaches you how to use Nile.
Step 2 (NILES Little Helper Tutorial) - Teaches you how to configure your AI in various ways
Step 3 (WAC Tutorial) - Teaches you how to program in WAC, by the time you have read this, you will be typing out your wac file by hand.
Everything typed by BRAD G~RSU~ Apart from the "how to use nile" tutorial ( Credits to Sarc )
Supported Games: JOTR, JOEFile Name: Brad Gs JO Utility.exe
Formerly known as "The Weatherman" it still contains these features allowing you to:
* Set the speed of the sky
* Set the Time of Day
* Set the time the players can breathe under water
* Set Rain or snow, starting at a time fading in or continously
* Set Thunder, starting at a time you specify or continously
* Set Lightning, starting at a time you specify or continously
* Set Gusty Wind, starting at a time you specify or continously